I got back to running faster than I thought I would after my injury. This group knows what they are doing. They have some great techniques that I hadn't seen or experienced before, but they worked amazing. If your suffering from an injury, they will get you better!Share Review
PHYSIO Physical Therapy & WellnessAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Here at Physio Physical Therapy and Wellness, our fun and energetic team is dedicated to creating and providing a comfortable and caring environment. Our mission is to providecompassionate, personalized, and revolutionary treatmentsthat help our patients regain function by decreasing pain and improving strength and confidence. We first work to understand our patients history and individual needs, and then work together with them to maximize results, ensuring a safe and quick return to a high quality of life.We specialize in providing revolutionary treatment programs to get our patients better as quickly as possible. We can help if you are; limited by pain, injury or discomfort. Our facilities, expertise, and commitment will helprestore the quality of life you desire faster and betterthan any other clinic.Don't put it off. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become.Schedule An Appointment Today!
- 830Laser, Astym, Laser Therapy, TRX, Theraband
- Payment method:
- cash, visa, master card, discover, debit, check, insurance
- Conveniently located in Merrimon Square, North Asheville, in the same building as The Hop, Zen Sushi, Urban Burrito, Great Clips and more! We are across the street from Atlanta Bread Company with plenty of free parking!
- Jackson Park
- State of the art facility, kind, compassionate and caring staff. Massage Therapy and Fitness also available!
- We are a Medicare Approved Facility and credentialed with all other insurances. All therapists are certified and licensed in North Carolina.
- Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Massage Services
- Other Information:
The facility is warm and inviting and everyone is very caring and personable, PLUS, I received wonderful one-on-one care. The laser therapy and ASTYM really helped my neck pain and I felt much better just after my first treatment. I cannot wait to go back for my next appointment and with improvement like this, my quality of life will greatly increase! Chris said he guaranteed improvement and he was right on the mark. Make an appointment and you will not regret it!Share Review
Great place, fast results. I wasn't sure to believe the ad I saw saying they get fast results, but after suffering from low back pain for over 6 months, I feel great after only a couple weeks. I would recommend Chris and Physio to anyone wanting to get better fast. They also worked with me and made therapy very affordable since I don't have insurance.Share Review