DEAD PET ALERT! DEAD PET ALERT! DEAD PET ALERT! DEAD PET ALERT! My experience with the Pet Vet on Patton has been HORRIBLE. My cat started coughing almost a year ago, and Dr. Lea Osborne said TWICE I was overreacting and not to worry about it because it was hairballs. I’d even taken in videos of my cat in life-threatening duress, and she wouldn’t believe me that I felt it was Feline Asthma. Finally, my cat went int... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Pet Vet on PattonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our full-service animal hospital, a newly constructed 5,500-square-foot facility, features a state-of-the-art surgical suite, lab and pharmacy, along with boarding, doggie day care and grooming facilities.
- Proactive pet wellness begins at an early age and continues throughout the life of your companion, involving proper food, dental care, exercise, and early detection of problems in older pets. Our goal is to provide the highest quality veterinary services and products, while helping you create a loving bond with your pet. Dental care is essential to your pet’s overall health. Left untreated, dental disease can damage the heart, kidneys, and liver. We provide polishing, root canals, extractions, and periodontal deep cleaning to promote longer lasting teeth. Grooming: Our staff groomer has been grooming pets to perfection for many years and offers a 100% money-back guarantee on the grooming of any dog or cat, regardless of size, breed, age, or coat. Grooming includes nails and ears. Dog Boarding: Our staff members provide loving care and close monitoring of all dogs, and we do our best to follow any specialized instructions you may have. Cat Boarding: We want your cat to be comfortable while you are away! Bring us any specialized instructions, and we will accommodate your wishes as much as possible. Laser Therapy...from hip dysplasia to stomatitis, from infected wounds to soft tissue trauma, this is the one tool that has no bounds. Pharmacy: Our complete pharmacy stocks all the medication your pet may need. We carry flea, tick, and heartworm control, supplements and medications to address severe itching and joint pain. Phone or fax refills in advance and we’ll have them ready when you arrive. We’ll also be happy to mail them. Emergencies? For after-hour emergencies, call (828) 232-5793. We do check messages and if available will promptly return your call. If we are unable to return your call in a timely manner, call R.E.A.C.H. Emergency Care, 677 Brevard Rd., at (828) 665-4399
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- From West Asheville:Take I-26W/I-240 E to exit 3A on left (Hwy 19-23). Continue through 2 lights, turn right at Hazel Mill, immediate right on Hansel, first building on left. From Weaverville and Surrounding Areas: Take I-26E to West Asheville exit. Merge right to W Asheville/I-26 W exit. Merge left, 2 lanes. Go through 2 traffic lights, turn right on Hazel Mill, immediate right on Hansel, first building on left.
- Our full-service animal hospital, a newly constructed 5,500-square-foot facility, features a state-of-the-art surgical suite, lab and pharmacy, along with boarding, doggie day care and grooming facilities. The open, comfortable waiting area features a mountain view of downtown Asheville, North Carolina..
- Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinarians, Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services
The Pet Vet has taken great care of our cats since they opened. The staff loves animals and it shows in the care and treatment they deliver. When we are behind on shots, etc, they politely remind me without any guilt trips. I have also paid a lot more for a lot less at other clinics.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We've taken our 3 dogs to The Pet Vet for the past 3 years. Our experience is always wonderful. All staff is very friendly and the office is always clean. We've been there fir everything from routine puppy care, sick visits as well as their boarding services. When my puppy had an infection they got us right in even though the office was about to close. Dr. P took her time treated him for the infection and staff f... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Beware***When dropping my dog off,I asked if I could see where he would be staying,which was extremely dirty.I asked if they could clean the cage/cement she sprayed it out w/a hose and perceded to put him in there w/cage all wet,I asked if she could dry it out. Upon my return to pick him up,she handed him to me w/feces all over him and his bedding and toys the same.I had to take him to my vet because he was so sick.H... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse