NC Survey PCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our professional corporation was formed in July, 1978. We are members of the National Society of Professional Surveyors, the American Congress on Surveying & Mapping and active members of the North Carolina Society of Surveyors. We have extensive experience with major subdivisions, large acreage surveys as well as small lot surveys, topographic surveys, aerial control surveys, engineering design route surveys, Global Position System (GPS) surveys and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This firm was the first in the region to use electronic field data collection and takes pride in having developed many innovative techniques that improve the quality and the efficiency of data acquisition and manipulation. Our state of the art techniques assist in developing and maintaining a GIS data base for some of the largest private entities and developers in this area. We have done many large GPS projects and began using survey grade GPS in 1993
- Commercial, Residential, Topographic, Estates, Conservation Easements, GPS, GIS, Subdivisions, Aerial, Lots, Real Estate Planning, Engineering Routes.
- Leica, Trimble, GPS
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, cash, visa
- Reynolds Mountain exit 23 off I 26 north Asheville
- We are the exclusive surveyors for Asheville's premier Estate for more than 30 years!
- Members of ACSM, NSPS, and NCSS
Webb A Morgan & Assoc P.A.
- Excavation Contractors, Land Companies, Land Surveyors, Aerial Surveyors, Grading Contractors, Building Contractors