McCroskey, Patrick S.Add to mybook
Mon - Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
The Family Law practice at Gum, Hillier, & McCroskey, P.A., involves, primarily, issues relating to marriage dissolution including:
- Complex Divorce;
- Marital Settlement Agreements;
- Property Division (equitable distribution);
- Spousal Support (alimony and post separation support);
- Enforcement and Modification of Decrees and Orders relating to support and property division;
- Cooperative Divorce Resolutions;
- Mediation and Arbitration of Family Law issues;
- Premarital Agreements;
- Child Custody and Child Support;
- Adoptions; and
- Domestic Violence
Patrick is a Board Certified Specialist in Family Law by the North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization, having been certified in November 2003. He is also a qualified Mediator and assistsother attorneys and their clients in coming to amicable resolutions of their issues without the necessity of court intervention.
In 2009, Patrick was inducted to fellowship in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. AAML Fellows across the United States are generally recognized by judges and attorneys as preeminent family law practitioners with a high level of knowledge, skill and integrity. There are less than 1,700 lawyers in the United States that have been granted this prestigious fellowship.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, debit, check, cash
- Located in Historic Downtown Asheville, the Gum, Hillier & McCroskey firm is convenient to all downtown, including the Bankruptcy Court. Street parking is available.
Patrick has recently been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014.
- The North Carolina State Bar
- The North Carolina Bar Association
- The 28th Judicial District Bar
- The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- North Carolina Bar Association Family Law Section
- Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys