Man's Ruin Tattoo, Piercing & Art GalleryAdd to mybook
Regular HoursTue - WedClosed
- General Info:
- We are an award winning,voted best n locally for 13*years,all female staffed tattoo and piercing studio. We have an art gallery featuring local arts works.
- Mans Ruin is a multi award winning all female staffed studio.We have been published national and internationally. We offer custom tattooing and piercing with a personal experience. We work one on one with our clients to be sure they are getting what they want. We are not the average,atypical tattoo studio. We at Mans Ruin provide an adult,clean and professional environment.Our body jewelry selection is the largest and most diverse in all of the Western North Carolina/Upstate South Carolina region. Our collection includes 14K gold,titanium,implant grade steel,titanium,bone,horn,wood,silicon,natural stone and mother of pearl. The staff here is extensively trained,there are no novices. Heather Ruin has been tattooing since 1998. Jenn Sumo has been piercing since 2008. All staff is trained in aseptic techniques and the studio is extremely clean. The staff also has taken blood borne pathogen training and CPR certifications. Locally we have been voted best of for 14 years!
- Payment method:
- no credit cards
- Price Range:
- Prices reflect a clean and safe procedure done by professionals skilled in their field.
- We are located on Merrimon Ave across from the Asheville Pizza and Brewing co.
- Jackson Park, Grace
- Body piercing. Tattooing. Art Gallery featuring local artists.Custom Tattooing. Cover-Ups.Body Jewelry
- Members of The BBB
Man's Ruin Tattoo and Piercing
Mans Ruin Tattoo Piercing
- Tattoos, Body Piercing
Professional, clean, quick and effective. So far I have only had experience here on the piercing side but Jenn is amazing. My rings are perfectly straight and after following my aftercare I have very little to no pain. The art on the inside of the building is also something to be seen. I will recommend this business time and time again.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I planned on this to be my last tattoo. It will not be after the wonderful work I received from Heather. I didn't even know I could get a tattoo this good at my age. ( I am 44) I thought only people in tattoo magazines got work this beautiful. The tattoo was custom made for me by Heather after meeting and getting a design together. It was important to be customized because this tattoo is for a very lived friend who p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is the best place ever! I went with my best friend and we both felt totally at ease as soon as we walked through the door. I will never go to another tattoo shop if I can avoid it. It was clean, friendly, had a good vibe, and the nicest people I've met in Asheville. Cannot recommend this place enough!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Best experience ever. I have been in 2 other shops before and they made me feel uncomfortable, for lack of better words, but the ladies at Mans Ruin were so nice to me and actually listened to what i had to say. I really didnt have a clue on my first tattoo and they made me feel comfortable and relaxed. It was was just an all around great experience and I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks Again Mans Ruin!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Amazing shop,amazing work! Jenn and heather are so awesome and cool to be around. We had great conversations and work. My ear projects turned out so precise. I had a triple helix and industrial. The other ear has a conch,anti tragus and a daith. I had a consult with heather too about starting my leg sleeve. I can't wait. I have a few tattoos for her now and can't wait to cover my body. Love you girls! Oh,and my h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
After I had a wonderful experience getting my tattoo I feel compelled to write a review. I never do this for businesses but I really had an amazing experience. Heather did my tattoo and prior to this I was always afraid to get a tattoo. I was concerned about the cleanliness being in the medical field my whole life. I have to say that Heather was as aware,if not more aware than some of the nurses I have worked with ov... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This place was great! The ladies were very nice and helpful. The whole studio was beyond clean, it looked like a hospital room. It made feel like not only was i getting an awesome tattoo but I knew that they didn't cut corners. I dont mind paying a little extra if i know that it is clean and safe. i would 100% recommend this place.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
After reading the reviews for several studios in the Asheville area,we decided upon Mans Ruin to get our tattoos for Valentines Day! We can say that they lived up to all the positive reviews and more. We picked out what we wanted and with their advice we set up our appointment and got out tattoos. They were on time and very courteous. We will go to them again in the future,even with a 4 hour drive to get to Asheville... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch