Just want to tell you Lowe's uses several outside contractors on a rotating basis. It would be wise to ask who is doing the job before commiting to give yourself the time to research that contractor. For example I recently had part 2 of a 3 part fencing job done. The second company Henn Enterprises was outstanding. The 1st part done by Aspen was pitiful. You can read my review there.
Lowe's Home Improvement
- General Info:
- Lowe's Home Improvement offers everyday low prices on all quality hardware products and construction needs. Find great deals on paint, patio furniture, home décor, tools, hardwood flooring, carpeting, appliances, plumbing essentials, decking, grills, lumber, kitchen remodeling necessities, outdoor equipment, gardening equipment, bathroom decorating needs, and more. Whether you are a beginner starting a DIY project or a professional, Lowe’s is your headquarters for all building materials. Shop online at www.lowes.com or at your Asheville, NC Lowe’s store today to discover how easy it is to start improving your home and yard today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (828) 782-9109
- 3M, Allen + Roth, American Standard, AquaSource, Armstrong, Blue Hawk, Bosch, Char-Broil, Dewalt, EverTrue, Frigidaire, GE, Garden Treasures, Gatehouse, Harbor Breeze, Hitachi, Holiday Living, Hunter, Husqvarna, Idylis, James Hardie, Jeld-Wen, Johns Manville, Kobalt, Kohler, LG, Master Forge, Maytag, Moen, Nest, Olympic, Owens Corning, Pella, Pergo, Portfolio, Project Source, Reliabilt, Samsung, Scotts, Sta-Green, Stainmaster, Style Selections, Sylvania, Task Force, Top Choice, Troy Bilt, Utilitech, Valspar, Weber Grills, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, diners club, cash
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America,E2D,Eliminate the Digital Divide,Habitat for Humanity,Keep America Beautiful,Lowe's Heroes,Lowe's Toolbox for Education,Lowe’s Foundation,SkillsUSA
- Major Appliances, Home Centers, Home Improvements, Building Materials, Tools, Small Appliances, Hardware Stores, Garden Centers, Paint
- Other Information:
Specialties: easy returns, free delivery, free haul away, Lowe's gift cards, easy exchanges, free shipping
I purchased impact windows on 1/4/2012 from Lowe's and still do not have them finished.First they pulled the permit for the incorrect address.After calling for a week they final sent someone to fill it out correctly. Had a person install them only to fail. They did not use the bucks correct.As stated in the permit from the city. One window was bent. The inspector said they need to change it out and the have not because Lowes doesn't want to pay for the new window saying it is the manufacturers fault.Now i am to wait till it is settled. It shouldn't matter to me. They should finish and deal with that on their own. They have commercials that say how much customer service they have but yet to give me any. Do not use them.
All i want is to be finished.
My parents received terribly unprofessional service from a Lowes installation contractor. They made initial estimates and quoted prices for windows and door installation. When the contractor started the job they found that there was more work required than initially estimated, which indicates their incompetent ability to evaluate and quote a job correctly. But, when they left to get the extra supplies, they never returned or gave a courtesy call to state when they would be back. They left the windows half torn out without placing something between the gaps to prevent the cold wind from blowing into their house all weekend. Extremely unprofessional. I have never considered having Lowes do anything to my house, but if these are the types of contractors that they use, I am definitely not considering them for my jobs.