Laborde Robert MDAdd to mybook
We treat our patients as our own family. We take the time to listen and answer all questions.
- General Info:
- Robert P Laborde, MD, and Stephen J Capps, MD, MPH treat a variety of medical eye diseases; Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment and complex Glaucoma. We offer Cataract evaluation and surgery, as well as in office laser surgery and Intraocular injections. Other retinal conditions treated are Vitreous detachment, Histoplasmosis, Floaters, Macular hole, Macular pucker, Macular hemorrhage, Cystoid Macular Edema, Retinal Vein/Artery Occlusion, Stargard's Disease, Lattice Degeneration, Retinitis Pigmentosa. Our physicians offer Laser Surgery, Sutureless Vitrectomy, Cataract surgery, and Membrane Peel, Pars Plana surgery.
- Laborde Eye Group treats diseases of the Retina with the latest technologies and we offer cataract surgery at 3 area hospitals. We are dedicated to creating an open and caring physician/patient relationship.
- Avastin, Eylea, Lucentis
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, insurance
- WWe have five locations to serve you in Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina: Hendersonville (Henderson County) 630 Fifth Ave W, Hendersonville, NC 28739 Asheville (Buncombe County) 1200 Ridgefield Blvd, Suite 160, Asheville, NC 28806 Spruce Pine (Mitchell County) 54 Hill Street, Spruce Pine, NC 28777 Burnsville (Yancey County) 419 East Main Street, Burnsville, NC 28714 Tryon/Columbus (Polk County) 69 Shuford Road, Suite B, Columbus, NC 28722
- Spanish translation and hearing impaired available upon request at time of scheduling appointment.
- Robert P Laborde, MD of Laborde Eye Group is a member of the American Medical Association (AMA), The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), and The North Carolina Medical Society(NCMA). To verify that Robert P Laborde, MD is board certified go to www.abms.org.
Laborde Eye Group Home of the Macula Center
- Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons