Iron MountainAdd to mybook
Contact us today for an affordable shredding program that's tailored to fit your business. Request a Free Quote Today!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of document storage and management solutions. The company's real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve its customers around the world with speed and accuracy. And its solutions for records storage, data backup, scanning, and secure shredding help organizations to lower costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better protect their vital information. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files, and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
- SECURE SHREDDING SERVICES Benefits of Iron Mountain's Secure Shredding solutions: • Powered Locally: We come to you. You can witness paper destruction by choosing the movile shred truck option, or you can utilize the environmentally friendly pickup-and-transport service to a nearby Iron Mountain shred plant. • Get Help When You Need It: You can request shred service and see how much material you've shredded or trees you've saved with our online portal. With a 24/7/365 customer support team to answer your questions, you'll understand what to save and what to destroy. • Right Size Your Service: Your program is fully customizable - choose from: witnessed or offsite, multiple bin sizes, online scheduling, and pre-arranged pickups-and you have the freedom to change your program at any time.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- Paper-Shredded, Records Management Consulting & Service, Document Destruction Service, Records Destruction, Business Documents & Records-Storage & Management, Shredding-Paper