This is like a small town dentist's office where they make you feel comfortable from the moment you step onto the wide porch and enter the front door. They are professional, knowledgeable, and very punctual. Dr. Hoskins has 20 years of dental experience, and he is technically and aesthetically proficient. He and his staff work well together. You will love this practice.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Hoskins, John R DDS FAGDAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are recognized as a Health and Wellness Centered Practice that focuses on giving adult patients a beautiful, functional and comfortable smile. We develop relationships and educate our patients to make responsible choices based on the values of trust, honesty, and integrity. The people we intend to serve are mature adults who have sought our practice as providing the finest quality dentistry in a health-centered environment. We are dedicated to delivering the finest dentistry to our patients in an environment that cultivates a life-long commitment to the personal and professional growth for the team and the doctor.
- Extra Phones:
FAX: (828) 251-5801
- All types of general dentistry...hygiene, x-rays, whitening, fluoride treatments, sealants, composite fillings, veneers, crowns, implants, bridges, partials, and dentures.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, debit, discover, financing available
- Located on E Chestnut St between Merrimon and Charlotte St, near Fuddruckers.
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, Level IV Bioesthetic Dentist,
JOHN R HOSKINS, IV, DDS