Avoid. Separation and divorce are emotion fraught situations that call for skillful guidance from professionals whose clear motivation is helping the family. Our experience was that the attorney at this firm charged an exorbitant fee for a brief introductory meeting and gave "advice" that encouraged distrust and contention. That simply made matters worse for us and lined their pockets at the expense of some... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gum Hillier And MccroskeyAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Established in 1979, Gum, Hillier & McCroskey, P.A., is an Asheville law firm specializing in complex bankruptcy law matters. Our bankruptcy lawyers help Western North Carolina individuals and families create lasting resolutions to crisis. The firm's partner David Hillier is a Board Certified Specialists in bankruptcy law. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by our dedication to our clients, our community and through service to the legal profession. You deserve quality, experienced legal representation. That is exactly what we provide.
- Consumer and Business Bankruptcy Law, Chapter 7, & Chapter 13.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, debit, check, cash
- We are located conveniently on North Market Street in historic downtown Asheville.
- Downtown Asheville
- Located conveniently in the historic district in the heart of downtown Asheville, the Gum, Hillier & McCroskey firm provides on street parking and convenience to the courthouses.
- The North Carolina State Bar
- The North Carolina Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The 28th Judicial District Bar
- The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- The NC Chapter of the AAML
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
Gum, Hillier and McCroskey PA
- Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Business Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys
- Other Information:
I was satisfied with Mr Hillier services and has a great sense of humor.During trying times....But his receptionist has no personalityl.She definitely needs some customer service training and/or skills.May enhance his business.If she would just try and put a smile on. She makes you feel like you are beneath her.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse