My dealings with CarePartners Estate and Appraisal Services was a nightmare. My parents stuff was mixed with other estates and they did not keep their promises of halving the estate moneys made. They put most of the furniture and items in their thrift shop so it would be donated. Another words..... They ripped us off. So BEWARE in dealing with them. They are not organized.
Carepartners Foundation Hospice Thrift Store
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (828) 575-2509
- Thrift store , Household items, small appliances, Some electronics , Books, Music, Collectibles, Toys, Art, Clothing Knick-Knacks, Furniture, linens , dishes, window coverings , shoes, belts, hats coats , formal dresses.
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard, check, debit
- 105 Fairview Road Asheville 1 quarter mile East of Biltmore Village, down the hill from Screen Door
- Handicap accessible , Onsite Parking Donation Pick-up scheduled for larger items, Heat and Air Conditioned
- Hospices, Consignment Service, Resale Shops, Used Furniture, Thrift Shops, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Furniture Stores