WELCOME TO OUR OPHTHALMOLOGY PRACTICE Dr. Cahan devotes time to his patients, and he and his staff foster a caring environment.
- Optical Goods, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses, Medical Service Organizations, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optometrists
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, check, debit, insurance, travelers checks
- Services/Product offered:
- Routine Eye Care & General Ophthalmology, Medical & Surgical Eye Care with "State of the Art" Equipment, Complete Eye Exams, Eye Glasses including Computer Glasses & Contact Lens Fitting & Dispensing, Cataract Surgery (No Stitch) & Intraocular Lens Implants, Evaluation & Treatment of Glaucoma, In-Office Laser Surgery, Restorative & Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, Macular Degeneration & Retinal disorders, Dry Eye Syndrome & Eyelid disorders, Laser Vision Correction, Retinal Imaging
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- OUR OPTICAL SHOP We have a full service optical shop in our office. We offer a wide selection of frames, lenses, and accessories to meet any budget. We carry both designer frames and budget frames. We have standard as well as high tech lenses, including ultra-thin lightweight lenses, transition & tinted lenses, progressive & multifocal lenses, and safety lenses. Our products are warranted, and frame repairs are available. You'll be pleased by our prices. We encourage you to compare the quality and prices of our glasses to those provided by retail optical stores.
- Extra Phones: