Bull & Reinhardt recently handled my divorce and child custody action. Chris, Patty, and Adam are very personable and consumate professionals. They took time to work with me each step along the way to resolving the issues at hand allowing a positive resolution for me and my child during a very stressful situation. If you need assistance in a matter like this I would highly recommend securing their services.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Bull & Reinhardt PLLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are a general practice firm with over 24 years of combined experience, ready to handle all of you and your families legal needs
- Criminal Law, Traffic offenses, Misdemeanors, Felonies, Divorce, Custody, Child support, Property Distribution, Alimony, Separation Agreements, Civil Trials- personal injury, malpractice, wrongful death, property disputes, contracts, negligence. Real property closings, Wills. We are a general practice firm with over 24 years of combined experience, ready to handle all of your families legal needs.
- Auto Accidents, Boundary Disputes, Child Custody, Civil Litigation, Contracts, Corporation, Criminal Law, Custody and Support, Divorce/Separation
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, check
- We have recently moved into our new office located at 160 E. Chestnutt Street, conveniently located between Fuddruckers and Merrimon Avenue. We offer on site parking and handicap accessability.
- Parking, Handicap Accessible, After hours appointments available
Licensed NC BAR, member NC Bar Association, Better Business Bureau approved member
- Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Attorneys