ASIANA GRAND BUFFET
- General Info:
- We are a Buffet Restaurant that offers great food without spending more. Our experienced chefs have been with us for years and are continually sharing their expertise in Asian cooking.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (828) 654-8016
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Located on Hendersonville Road right behind Autozone and Wells Fargo Advisors
- Blake Mountain Estates - Oak Park
- Function Rooms equipped with LCD Projector & Screen for Business Meetings and Private Events, Free LUNCH Buffet on your Birthday with ID!
- Chinese, English
- Chinese Restaurants, Buffet Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Mexican, Fast Food, Latin American, Chinese, Pan Asian
Specialties: American Restaurant, Banquets, American Food, American
Price Range : Average
09/30/2007Provided by Citysearch -
As advertised on the entrance door, "" the best"". Our group of seven including four children from 2-7 were so very well cared for with patience and kindness, we three adults were able to share with each other while knowing the children were enjoying both the food and the surroundings. A sushi bar to beat the band, with a wonderful variety that makes you consider it for desert instead of any sweets. The flavors in the the dishes are diverse and reserved but if you want to ""kick it it up"" the hot peppers are there for you to break into if you need the heat, very considerate. The staff cleared plates and kept the buffet so clean, it was easy to keep going back for more of that good variety; you want to try each dish, but it's hard to fit it all in one feeding. That makes me know I know we'll be back again. Enjoy!
08/14/2007Provided by Citysearch -
With the numerous choices in this restaurant I still could not find a dish that was unique. Something with flavor other than sweet or sweet and hot. Most dishes taste basically the same, are overcooked, too sweet and too many hot/spicy ones. I even saw Texas Pete hot sauce on some tables. Even the special order, stirfry is overcooked and tastes like everything else with a sweet sauce. If you like a lot of food with the same taste then this is the place to go.