Asheville Pediatric DentistryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dr. Jenny Jackson has specialized training, she graduated second in her class from Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Jackson then specialized in Pediatric Dentistry by completing a 3year residency at UNC School of Dentistry and UNC Memorial Hospital in Chapel Hill. While at UNC, she also obtained a Masters Degree in Public Health. Parents are welcome in the back. You are welcome to accompany your child during treatment. This allows Dr. Jackson to show you how she is providing the best care for your child. It also provides an opportunity for Dr. Jackson to explain how you can take an active role between visits to ensure the dental health of your child. Our office has a rainforest theme. Friendly tree frogs, lemurs, leopards, parrots, chimpanzees, turtles, gorillas, butterflies, boa constrictors, spider monkeys, sloths, dragonflies, gibbons, toucans, orangutans, hummingbirds, and alligators live in and around our rainforest waterfall and jungle trees. It is designed with your childs comfort in mind. Your child can watch a movie on an overhead, flat screen television during treatment. We can even take x-rays without putting anything in the back of your childs mouth.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (828) 277-6708
- We specialize in dentistry for infants, children, and adolescents, including those with special needs.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, insurance, mastercard, visa
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry North Carolina Academy of Prediatric Dentistry American Dental Association North Carolina Dental Society Buncombe County Dental Society AB Tech Dental Advisory Committee
- Pediatric Dentistry, Dentists