Add to mybook
Asheville Eye Associates
Since 1961, Premier Eye Care You Can Trust.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Asheville Eye Associates is a mult-specialty ophthalmology practice which was founded in 1961 by Edward K. Isbey, Jr., M.D. and has grown to include 13 board certified ophthalmologists and 4 board certified optometrists. We have provided high quality eye care for over 50 years to our Western North Carolina community and have offices in Asheville, South Asheville, Hendersonville, Sylva, Franklin, and Bryson City and satellites in Hayesville and Boone, NC. We accept most insurances including Medicare and Medicaid; financing is also available.
- Extra Phones:
Toll-Free: (800) 232-0420
- contact lenses
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, mastercard, amex
- Our main office at 8 Medical Park Drive is located on Medical Park Drive off Sweeten Creek Road, near the I-40 interchange(Exit #51). Directions may be obtained from our website www.ashevilleeye.com or call (828)258-1586.
For Profit Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Optical Goods, Optometrists, Laser Vision Correction, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Eyeglasses
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes