I came in from Colorado with a tooth others said to pull! He made time the day I called and put a great crown on Saved me money! Best technique ....best dentist I've been to in sixty years of going. Staff friendly and kind. I'm so pleased to have Dr. Kennerly as my dentist now. Thank you sir.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Asheville Dental: Christopher Kennerly DDS, Jeremy Ledford, DMD, PAAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Asheville Dental, our mission is to provide dental care in a professional and comfortable environment, using the latest technology and least invasive therapy. It is also to make long-term friends with our patients and be a trusted and dependable dentist. Asheville can rely on us for the best in service and care.
- Business History
- Christopher C. Kennerly, DDS, PA Dr Kennerly is a native Ashevillian. His father, Robert B. Kennerly DDS, was also born in Asheville, NC and practiced dentistry here from 1945 to 1986. Dr. Kennerly graduated from Lee H. Edwards High School, then the University of North Carolina at Chapel in 1973 with a B.S. Biology. He graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1979 (DDS) and returned to Asheville to join his father’s practice. Jeremy W. Ledford, DMD, FICOI Dr. Jeremy Ledford grew up in Hendersonville, NC. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.A. in Chemistry. He attended the Medical University of South Carolina and attained his DMD degree. Following dental school Dr. Ledford was accepted to the General Practice Residency at MAHEC in Asheville, and joined Dr. Kennerly’s practice after his residency. Dr. Ledford was the recipient of a fellowship from the ICOI(International Congress of Oral Implantologists) in D
- General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Restorative & Preventative, Whitening, Veneers, Crowns & Bridges, Bonding
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- 10 Yorkshire Street - We are conveniently located in Asheville, North Carolina, near the intersection of I-40 and Route 25, between the Huddle House restaurant and Biltmore Methodist Church.
- Biltmore South
- Your initial exam will last approximately one hour. This visit will help us get acquainted with each other and learn about your goals and desires for your dental treatment. Generally, X-rays will be taken allowing your doctor to examine the jaw’s structure, teeth position and teeth decay. Oral hygiene instructions will also be provided along with suggestions to help you care for your teeth. In most cases, we will also clean your teeth on this visit and provide an evaluation that will outline your existing dental problems and proposed treatment. We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about any symptoms present that may require further dental treatment, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. Working together, we can achieve a true partnership, with one common goal-keeping your smile beautiful and your teeth, gums and jaw joints healthy!
- Periodontists, Dentists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Cosmetic Dentistry
I was a person who really hated to go to the dentist. I was always very nervous and dreaded going. The first time I walked into Dr. Kennerly's office I was at ease because the staff tried to put me at ease. They knew I was uncomfortable and went out of their way to make me feel at home. Dr. Kennerly has never pressured me to have work done that was not a pressing matter and has always been very friendly and kind ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I didn't know what to expect from my first visit. My step mom recommended them to me after I left a chiild's dentist. From the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed and comfortable to be there. The hygienist I saw was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable on my first visit and explained everything I was confused about without even asking me. Dr. Ledford noticed I had a bruise on my gums from where... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The professionals at Asheville Dental have been taking care of my mouth for more than 30 years. They are very caring, and ""cater to cowards"" when it comes to those who fear a dentist office. But because of their abilities and attitude, I never dread going to see them. They are truly GREAT!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Not that I enjoy going to the DDS, but at least I know that I am in good hands when going to Dr. Kennerly, and I trust him. I have referred a few people to his office and they are pleased as well. I never feel pressured to have a procedure done, and Dr. Kennerly stands by his work. Unfortunately I learned that all dentists do not have the same integrity that Chris Kennerly does. We only have one set of teeth, and I f... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I hadn't been to a dentist in 6 years. They immediately made me feel at ease and not guilty that i hadn't gone sooner. I had originally contacted them through email to set up a possible appointment. I was immediately contacted back and given great choices of available times. When I asked about cost they were up front about the charges and my total at check out was exactly what they had quoted me. The staff is eas... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Everyone\r \r I have been seeing Dr Kennerly and his great staff for over 30 years. He is the best ever Dentist and I will never want to see another. As far a I am concerned He is the only Dentist in North Carolina. My first time at his office was GREAT and I have never had a bad experience with him or his great staff. They are the best in town and he is more than willing to go the extra mile to help all his p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
THIS IS THE BEST DENTIST OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. DR. KENNERLY IS SO KIND, AND VERY SENSATIVE TO ALL MY NEEDS. JAMIE REVIS IS THE BEST HYGENIST I HAVE EVER USED. SHE ADDS A BIT OF LAUGHTER TO THE OFFICE, WHICH IN TURN MAKES ME SMILE TOO... THE FRONT DESK IS WELL TRAINED, AND POLITE, AND VERY HELPFUL. OVER ALL...THIS IS ONE GREAT OFFICE.. (AND BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED TOO!!) I DRIVE FROM TENNESSEE, AND IT IS WORTH EVE... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch