Add to mybook
Asheville Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Restoring Function for Optimal Performance
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Asheville Chiropractic is a health care facility that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, and the effects of these disorders on overall health. Chiropractic care in this office is used most often to treat various complaints including back pain, neck pain, headaches, arm or leg pain, auto accident injuries, sports injuries, as well as many digestive issues/symptoms.
- Business History
- Asheville Chiropractic has served Western Carolina for over 60 years and is currently directed by a third generation chiropractor, Dr. Brian Gualano. The practice is family owned and has a dedicated facility that is fully equipped and staffed to meet the health needs of each client/patient.
- Chiropractic, Chiropractic Services, Manipulation, Nutrition, Sports Injuries, Auto Accident Injuries, Rehabilitation Products, Skin Care, Children's Healthcare, Cold Laser Therapy, Detoxifying Footbaths
- Payment method:
- cash, check, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Asheville Chiropractic & Wellness Center (Dr. Brian Gualano) is located in West Asheville at 553 Haywood Road.
- Burton Street
- Same day appointments. Timely service. Ample parking. Dedicated facility.
- Member of North Carolina Chiropractic Association Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified by Activator Methods Certified by the International College of Applied Kinesiology Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association Official Team Chiropractor for the Asheville Wizards Football Club
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Nutritionists