From start to finish My experiance with Appalation Foot and Anckle was great. Not only was I greeted at the office by people who called me by name but the quick diagnosis by Dr.Szypczak and the explaination in terms I could relatet to made my experiance very pleasant and efficiant. My right ankle is fully recoved now and I was given the knowledge to prevent a reoccurance as I resume my training for the next maratho... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Appalachian Foot & AnkleAdd to My Book
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (828) 277-8042
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Of The Foot & Ankle,Podiatric Medicare & Surgery For The Foot & Ankle: foot & ankle trauma, heel pain, ingrown toenails, bunions, corns & calluses, diabetic foot care, fungal nails, hammertoes, high/fallen arches, warts, tendonitis, skin conditions, bone spurs, plantar fasciitis, neuromas, orthotripsy, custom fabricated orthotics, diabetic shoes, in-office x-ray facilities, office and hospital based surgery.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, insurance, travelers checks, visa, debit, master card, financing available
- Our Asheville office is conveniently located off Interstate 40 and US 25, at One Vanderbilt Park Drive, Suite 100, Asheville
- Ample parking with handicap access.
Appalachian Foot & Ankle
- Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
I recently had an office visit and must say that I had a wonderful experience here. The staff was very friendly and helpful from beginning to end. They made me feel like a person instead of a number. From check in to check out the office was very streamlined and efficient. The doctor took the time to listen to me and explained my foot problem in a way that was easy to understand. They made sure all of my questions we... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
From start to finish I had an excellent experience at this office. Dr. Szypczak took great care of me in every step of the process with my foot, which was a bit of a complicated case. She was so caring and thoughtful, yet professional throughout. I hope I don't have any more problems with my foot, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this office. She got me up and running again in no time! I highly reco... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Very unpleasant experience and doctor said I was wasting her "valuable time discussing my test results with me over the phone while she could be spending time with her patients". WHAT AM I ??? Guess phone call = no $$. So sad.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse