Acton Family ChiropracticAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We offer good health through chiropractic care!
- Our Values and Philosophy: We are a company grounded in Christian values of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness and sense of social responsibility. We strive to honor God in all we do. This is reflected in how we conduct our business and how we care for our employees our greatest asset.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance, cash, financing available, travelers checks
- This office is located on Patton Ave just West of Denny's and Sam's Club
- Burton Street
- We love our families and we love what we do. But as you know, life can be devastating when you're in pain. We care about people, we listen closely, and when we've diagnosed your problems, we give you our best. If you've tried other doctors, been on pain medications, and are tired of getting no results, this is how we can help you. We talk to you about your problem. Then we take x-rays of the involved areas. We then do a comprehensive analysis, then tell you your options. If you like the treatment plan, we begin. If you don't think the care plan is for you, we shake hands and part as friends. We want you healthy, happy, and back to normal.
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Physicians & Surgeons
Acton Chiropractic's adjustments, services, staff, doctors, and philosophy have changed my life for the better. As a middle aged woman, I began feeling aches and pains, lowered energy, sleeplessness and general fatigue. After only 2 months, I am feeling like a 29 year old again, and, according to my friends and family, I'm going backwards in time thanks to the excellent physical care and the new Beauty Image treatm... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I've been going to Acton Chiropractic for a few months now. I first went in with horrible neck pain due to an injury a few summers back. My neck would hurt on a daily basis but after the first few treatments my pain almost vanished. I kept up with my appointments and treatment program and now I can say that my pain is gone. Not only did they help my neck but the office enviorment made me feel very relaxed. I would hi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Acton and I was impressed by not only by his knowledge of his craft but by the way he shows genuine concern and well being for his patients. He made me feel so at ease and comfortable when I first met him and I am sure you will feel the same. He is the best. Thanks Dr. Acton!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I wanted to thank Dr. DeBoer as I am greatly indebted to him for his expertise. I am a new patient, have only had 5 adjustments so far. After re-injuring my back, requiring Medics to take me to the hospital using Morpheme & Demerol just to sit up I realized that this wasn't going to go away this time. Normally just dealing with he pain I felt it was a bi-product of life. The evening I first met Dr. DeBoer I could bar... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am a chiropractor with over 30 years of experience in North Carolina and I have known Dr. Acton on a professional level during this time. I am always impressed with his quest for knowledge to make the lives of his patients better. I refer patients to his office when in the Asheville area and I would trust my family with his care.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dr. Acton has an incredible passion for health and healing. He lives out his passion on a daily basis. It is an honor to know and learn from him! I am incredibly thankful for his continued care and treatment he provides me, my wife and four children. Thanks Dr. Acton!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I went to Dr. Acton after trying several other chiropractors and found him to be incredible. He took a complete history, took x-rays and was able to pinpoint my problem immediately. I was feeling so much better immediately. His staff was friendly and responsive and I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. Thanks to Dr. Acton. I feel great!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been to many different chiropractors but Dr. Acton is the BEST. Dr. Acton is not only friendly but he really listens to and cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for everything Dr. Acton. You have changed my life!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse