Best Care Pharmacy
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Locally Owned & Operated * Local Delivery Service * Fast & Friendly Service
- Extra Phones:
Pharmacy: (805) 481-4927
Medical Equipment: (805) 481-0040
- Custom Compounding of Special Formulations & Dosage Forms * Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy * Home Health Care Supplies * Special Orders Welcome * Durable Medical Equipment * Orthopedic Support & Braces * Bath Safety Products / Nutritional Products * Walkers / Canes / Crutches / Commodes * Blood Pressure Monitor / Nebulizer * Diabetic Strips / Monitor & Supplies * Surgical & Inconvenience Supplies
- Golden, Invacre, Nova, Pride
- Payment method:
- debit, check, insurance, visa, discover, mastercard
- Formerly Known As Fairoaks Pharmacy (One Block Halcyon.)
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment, Scooters Mobility Aid Dealers, Wheelchair Lifts & Ramps, Pharmaceutical Products, Wheelchair Rental, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Health & Wellness Products, Wheelchairs, Pharmacies
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Great Staff, Friendly, Cheap, Efficient. Also, they do special order, "AGgirlconsumer" that sounds like a load of bull, there must have been a reason they couldn't special order for you. I've going there for years and i know that they aren't like that.
They are great! I needed a scoooter (crutch replacement) for my broken foot. It was Friday leading into Christmas. I called at 11am and their driver was already on his route for the day. He went back to AG to get my product and had it delivered to my home in Atascadero by 430p the same day. All the employees where fast and friendly. Thank you so much!
I found this store staff to be incredibly helpful. They came highly recommended from my sister that is in the health care industry. I talked to Monica and she was very accomodating and helpful to point of coming in on her day off to provide me with my prescription. I wish we had a store like this in our home town. Sincerely.
After shopping at the usual chain pharms. with no luck, I remembered a commercial on TV. Best Care Pharm advertised as your local friendly pharm who would meet your pharmaceutical needs, whether medicinal, or medical supply. "Special Orders Welcome." I didn't know the name of my product, but described it well enough for the clerk to understand what I needed. They didn't stock my item, so I asked if I could browse through their catalogs, so they could special order for me. I was offering to do the research, but they weren't interested. I left with the impression that my business wasn't important to them. Maybe it wasn't an expensive item, so they didn't want to bother. It's easy to offer good service for something you have in stock. It takes a bit more effort to work with a client for a special order. Bottom Line: your commercial is a lot of hot air: You don't deliver what you promise.