- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Cherrydale Veterinary Clinic believes in practicing the best recommended medicine available following the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) endorsement which means pets should be examined twice a year : Once for urinalysis and blood work and once for vaccines. Since pets age 7 years on average for each 1 human year, change can happen extremely fast resulting in serious conditions occurring very rapidly and in order to prevent and detect conditions early we feel examining twice a year is necessary. We customize the approach depending on each individuals needs. Most of these Lab procedures can be done with our in-house lab equipment during the exam time. During an exam we frequently run blood work and or ultrasounds to be examined by a certified Radiologist if need be and then have the interpretation to discuss with owner during the appointment. To prevent disease we vaccinate yearly because immunity is uncertain on the length vaccines last. Cherrydale recommends having blood work done on your pet to determine if there is anything serious going on. The earlier we can detect problems, the more we can do to minimize the effects of those problems. In addition to the quality and length of life issues the monetary cost of prevention is much less than the cost of treating conditions.
- Veterinary Supplies
- Hill's - one of the oldest and most recognized producers of premium pet food and prescription diets. Purina - in addition to offering "over-the-counter" brands you find in grocery and pet stores, Purina also produces a line of prescription diets. Iams/Eukanuba - while the Iams brand is available in pet stores, Eukanuba has a growing line of prescription diets for both cats and dogs. Innovative Veterinary Diets - offers a complete line of "limited antigen" diets for pets with food allergies. Waltham - after years of providing over-the-counter pet foods, this company has recently branched out with some quality prescription diets.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, check
- Across From The Toyota Dealer
- Veterinary Specialty Services