Best body shop experience I've had. John and his team were respectul, honest knowledgeable and professional in every aspect including keeping me informed of their work progress on my Acura RDX. When I met John to pick it up, it looked like the day I bought it. FIVE STARS! I would highly reccommend this business!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Team Vandergriff Collision CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Team Vandergriff Collision is conveniently located just off I-20, on the West bound service road just past our main dealerships. Our facility is high-tech to say the least. This is not your average body shop. They have a team of individuals who actually care about you, your vehicle and getting the repairs done right. Give us a call you will not be dissapointed!
- Extra Phones:
Direct Fax Number: (817) 299-6166
Team Vandergriff Collision is the newest, greenest and most state-of-the-art auto body repair shop in Arlington, Texas! Sitting on over 50,000 square feet of land, we're also one of the largest repair facilities in the state! It is important to know where to go and what to do after a car accident, and when you bring your vehicle into Team Vandergriff Collision, you won't be left hanging. We'll assist you every step of the way; from offering a 24-hour towing service to dealing with the insurance company on your behalf and providing a Lifetime Warranty on all of our work, you can count on us to deliver superior service!
We work on ALL makes and models of cars, trucks and SUVs, and will make your vehicle look better than new! If you've been in a car accident and don't know where to tow your car, just contact our 24-hour call center for immediate assistance. Team Vandergriff Collision also has on-site rental facilities that can provide you with a loaner vehicle so you can get back to living your life while we take care of the hard stuff. Unlike many other auto body repair shops in Arlington, TX, we provide on the spot computerized estimates and will work with any and all insurance companies to get you the best possible rate on your car's repairs.
Our team uses only the most up-to-date, dependable and environmentally friendly technology available for damage assessment and accurate repairs. By choosing our I-Car Certified collision center for your auto body repairs, you'll be making the responsible and smart choice to help preserve our environment and work with an exceptional team of highly qualified technicians and paint specialists.
At Team Vandergriff Collision, we solely use environmentally-friendly Waterbourne paint from PPG that reduces volatile emissions by up to 80%, reduces hazardous waste and improves air quality for the work environment and the community.
Team Vandergriff Collision is one of the only auto body shops in Arlington that is equipped to handle any problem on any vehicle from any year! Your satisfaction is our greatest reward, and we value your business. Now you know where to go and what to do after a car accident - stop by our new location at 4301 Doskocil Drive in Arlington to see why we are fast becoming the number one collision center in Texas! We stand out from the rest, come by and you will see why!
- Agent CE Portal, All Makes & Models, Contact Kay for CE info.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, company card, debit, discover, insurance, master card, visa
- Located at 4301 Doskocil Drive, off of the east bound service road of I-20, between Cooper & Matlock, past the dealership, before Matlock Rd.
- Free Damage Estimates24 hour Emergency towing serviceRental Cars onsite & loaner carsState of the Art computerized paint matching systemWe never use aftermarket partsOn line Repair Tracker - see your vehicle as it moves through the repair & paint processSpecial online CE Program for insurance producers** contact Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org for an access code.
- English, Spanish
Arl. Chamber of Commerce
- I-CarPPG Waterbourne Paint System - we are GREEN.
Team Vandergriff Collision
- Auto Repair & Service, Windshield Repair, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Body Repair & Painting, Auto Oil & Lube
was very please with my repairs replaced the front clip paint and repairs looks vrey good .. had 2 items that should have been taken care of washer pump was not hooked up headlights were not set was dark when i got home lights were very bad.. thanks. yvetta was very helpfull i would rate them at a 9Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
TURN THE OTHER WAY AND RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!! Everything Chicky18 stated is TRUE!! If I could rate this place a negative I would. If you want more damage done to your car after you get it repaired (if they even repair everything correctly), this is the place to bring it to. They've had my car for 4 weeks and still can't seem to get everything fixed correctly. There are multiple scratches all over the car which wer... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If I could give a lower rating than a 1 star I would. They start off great and nice, but then when we got our car back there were scratches inside that were not there before. The "Brand new" Door and fender were both scratched, the bumper was not put on correctly and the gas tank was empty, it had about 1/4 when we dropped it off. The windshield washer fluid container had to be replaced and they did not put... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse