The Brown Paper BagAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- For over 33 years the brown paper bag has brought the most fun and unique gifts we can track down to our friends in Oklahoma. The Bag is full of clothing, shoes, jewelry, handmade Native American gifts, handbags, tabletop & kitchen accessories, gourmet foods, cookbooks, chocolates & treats, baby gifts, Christian music, quilts, candles & accessories. We offer a wedding & shower registry & keep accurate records to avoid duplications.
- * Shoes: Van eli, Brighton Footwear, And Arcopedico * Clothing: David Brooks, Jag Jeans, Not Your Daughters Jeans, Ann Trinity, Blue Bayou, Provence D' Amour * Jewelry: The Bell Collection, Brighton, And Handmade Native American Jewelry In Sterling Silver And Natural Stones. * Candles, Potpourri, And Other Home Fragrance: Tyler Candles, Paddywax, Judy Havelka, And Aromatique * Dinnerware, China, And Flatware: Lenox, Dansk, Gorham, Mikasa, Noritake, Signature Housewares, Waechtersbach * Tabletop, Cookware, Bar and Serveware: Wilton Armetale, Berndes Cookware, Certified Manufacturing, Fortessa, Metrokane * For The Kitchen: Oggi, Oxo, Zyliss, Chef'n, Mukitchen, Ironwood Gourmet, Caldrea (An Ecofriendly All Natural Cleaning Products Line) * Gourmet Foods: Sweet Shop Chocolates, Republic Of Tea, Jelly Belly Candies, Stonewall Kitchen, Barefoot Contessa, Duncan Coffees, Distant Lands Coffees, Made in Oklahoma Shooting Star Farms Brighton Luggage And Handbags, Lang Graphics Ca lendars And Cards, Tervis Tumblers Insulated Mugs And Tumblers, Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, Stirups Cookbooks, Better Homes And Gardens Cookbooks, Willow Tree Angels, Jim Shore Figurines And Much MUCH More!
- Brighton, Lenox, Wilton Armetale
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- We are located on the corner of West Broadway and Sunset just east of the back on the south side of Mclish St.
- Handbags, Bridal Registries, Grocery Stores, Gift Shops, Candles, Gourmet Shops, Wedding Supplies & Services