Servpro Of Asheville
That husband of mine decided that he was going to be romantic by making a grand fire in our lovely fireplace in our den. But he was not thinking straight when he over stuffed so many big logs in way too small of a space. Unhappily, there was one that escaped by rolling out, which caused damage to the carpet. But he was able to deal with it before the whole house went up in flames. And thanks to Servpro of Asheville East, you were able to help us repair the damage that was done to the carpeting.
Once I contacted Servpro of Asheville West, attaining water damage repair service was much easier than I initially had considered it would be. It is fair to say that I am a happy customer, because they got everything done from start to finish just as it should be.