Have been here a handful of times and have always had a positive experience. Food is fresh and service is fast.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrees, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- All your favorite things come together at Olive Garden. And now, there’s even more to love with All-New FlavorFilled Pairings. Freshly-filled pastas bursting with indulgent flavors and perfectly paired with irresistible steak, chicken, or shrimp. Enjoy your choice of delicious Lobster Ravioli & Tuscan Sirloin, Spinach and Ricotta Mezzaluna Ravioli & Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp, and Asiago Tortelloni & Parmesan Crusted Chicken. And, as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, on us. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu has something for everyone and features a variety of Italian specialties, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef. From indulgent appetizers to entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks, there’s always something everyone will enjoy. Life is better together. So come in today and satisfy your craving for comfort and connection. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Shoppes At Home Depot
- Italian Restaurants, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Always freezing cold in this restaurant! Makes me think they are trying to cool down the chefs and get us to eat quickly so we will leave so they can put more people in the restaurant!
Food is good and what you would expect with most Olive Garden locations. Breadsticks and salad are always great! The service is just ok.
07/03/2006Provided by Citysearch -
My husband and I have rediscovered the Olive Garden after not giving it much thought for many years. My husband is from an Italian family and honestly it was very reminisant of my mother-in laws fresh tasting dishes. The salad is so refreshing! We have been to many of the chains, Macaroni's, etc., and they can't compare. It's no wonder it is always crowded. The service is fast, friendly and efficient. Great prices for the quality of the food. Highly recommended, we haven't been disappointed yet.
05/29/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I come to the Olive Garden in Antioch on an almost weekly basis, and I never leave disappointed. I am always greeted by a friendly staff, and don't even mind the wait (mostly during dinner & weekend times when EVERYONE goes out to eat). Last time my husband and I visited, we had excellent service even though our server was obviously running her little legs off trying to keep up with the rude, demanding people sitting next to us. I don't know how she kept up, but we got everything we needed in a timely manner, and she somehow managed to keep a smile on her face. The food was excellent as always, the best of any chain restaurant in my opinion. I highly recommend a visit to the Olive Garden.