Bay Country Custom Vans & Upholstery
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Founded 1976 by Rusty Barbour, after 10 years working for the government doing things he did not like to do, Rusty decided to start his own business doing something he had always dreamed of, working on custom interiors. Founded primarily as a Van conversion shop, Bay Country expanded in 1980 into the auto & marine upholstery business and in 1988 added a full service mobile unit. This allows them to go to your boat and fabricate your needs on site.
- Business History
- Founded in 1976 by Rusty Barbour. Family owned and operated and committed to superior customer care.
- * All Types of Seat Repairs * Auto & Marine Upholstery * Boat Covers * Canvas Goods * Convertible Tops * Custom Street Rod Interiors * Custom Upholstery * Headliners in Boats & Cars * Leather Seat Cover Upgrade * Original Restored Interiors * Seat Belts * Sun Roofs Installed & Repaired * Van Conversions * Vinyl Tops
- * GAHH * Robbins * EZon * Year One * Lebaron Bonney
- Payment method:
- discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, master card, visa, amex
- Price Range:
- Call for an estimate.
- We have a mobile unit that can come to your boat or garage to do the work there.
Bay Country Custom
- Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery, Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Marine Equipment & Supplies, Upholsterers, Furniture Repair & Refinish, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Customizing, Automobile Accessories, Van & Truck Conversions, Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Price Range : Average
Terrible customer service, and no communication. Gave me the run around and never called once to inform me as to what was going on. Once my product was done it looked good until i noticed a grease spot on the brand new seat I just paid for. Awful!