Koch & White Heating & Cooling Inc
- General Info:
- Locally Owned Our 23rd Year! AMENITY
- *Air Conditioning *Furnaces *Humidifiers *Air Cleaners * Generators * Heat Pumps * Custom Sheet Metal * Commercial HVAC BRAND * We Service All Brands
- Carrier, Hybridheat, Puron
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, financing available
- West Ann Arbor
- Koch and White offers 18 fully
- Generators, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Furnaces Parts & Supplies, Furnaces-Heating
- Other Information:
About 2 years ago, my furnace broke. The technician said that was because of the broken control board. He ordered one online but was not sure the exact price. The following Tuesday, I called the office to check the price. I was told that the technician was already on the way. I was later told by the technician "$500 for the control board only" though I checked online the same Lanox board on Smazon and Ebay is from $79- $150. Finally, I paid over $700 for that. Within short time, it didn't work. The second time was the issue of ignitor. Then, Dec 2013, the furnace didn't work gain, another technician from Koch and White said that " It is the control board!" I replied , "No way, I will order tge board online and pay you the technician fee to help me put into it." Within 3 days, the office called me, "Sorry, it is not the control board! it is the ignitor!" I offer you the price $140 to fix it. I agreed.
March 14, 2014, my furnace broke again. I called the office, I said, "It should be the issue of the ignitor. In Dec 18, 2013, I paid $140.59 to replace the ignitor. It has been just 3 months. It should be covered." I was told, "In Dec 2013, you paid for the labor cost and the replacement of flame sensor, we didn't charge you the ignitor. It was covered that time as you replaced ignitor in Jan 2013. " ( I remember though I argued last Dec about the ignitor, they said that the ignitor was not covered) For God's sake, I WAS NOT told that the flame sensor had any problem and finally got replaced without being informed. That means I need to pay for the ignitor again. So, now......I am speechless!!!!