Aniak Bed & BreakfastAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Experience the adventure of a lifetime in the remote and scenic back country of the Yukon-Kuskokwim region of western Alaska. Aniak Air Guides has been offering Alaskan Wilderness Adventures since 1995. Our lodge is located in the village of Aniak, 350 miles west of the nearest road system. We are surrounded by breathtaking scenery that provides the quintessential Alaskan experience - it doesn't get any wilder than this! We are right in the heart of the best fishing in the state, if not the planet! Many thousands of species call our Western Alaska home. On land there are brown bears, grizzly bears, black bears, caribou, red fox, lynx, wolves, wolverines, musk ox, moose, ptarmigan, beavers, marten, and otters. In the water there are tundra swans, hundreds of species of waterfowl and other migratory birds, all five species of salmon, rainbow trout, lake trout, arctic char, Dolly Varden, grayling, pike, burbot, and sheefish. Overhead, bald eagles, peregrine falcons, osprey, and other raptors soar. Aniak Temperatures: * April 0° to 50° F * June & July 50° to 70° F * August 40° to 60° F * September 25° to 50° F * October 0° to 50° F Aniak Air Guides is owned and operated by bush pilot and guide Rob Kinkade. With thousands of hours of flying in the bush and decades of guiding experience, we know what true sportsmen and sportswomen deserve to assure that their stay with us becomes the experience of a lifetime. Personal service and safety are our highest priorities. For example, every group receives a marine radio so that we can fly over and check in on each group midway through the trip. All of us here at Aniak Air Guides are excited to share our little piece of heaven with you, and we look forward to being part of your great Alaskan wilderness adventure! Aniak Air Guides' home base is located in the village of Aniak, Alaska, approximately 320 miles west of the nearest road system in Anchorage, Alaska. With a village population of approximately 500 people, nestled on the banks of the Kuskokwim River, Aniak is one of the nicest community's in all of bush Alaska. Fly-in access is the only way to get here in the summer, so our nearest neighbors are moose, bear, wolf, caribou, wolverine, lynx, & fox, to name a few. Our home base takes the utmost pride with our lodge atmosphere, not only offering the nicest, cleanest lodging in Aniak, but also for hundreds of miles in any direction. Also run as Aniak B&B, our bed and breakfast offers 12 guest beds, situated among five rooms / cabins and 3 full baths, with no common walls between any 2 units. Privacy, comfort, and cleanliness is our number one goal. Each unit also comes complete with 24 hr. electricity, potable water, wireless Internet, and cable TV in bush Alaska these amenities are not to be taken for granted. Large groups and gatherings are welcome and airport transportation is also included for every guest.
- Fishing: Whether you're looking for an all-inclusive guided trip, or a more economical do-it-yourself option, we promise to provide the most memorable fishing trip you've ever had! Our location is amidst many wild and remote bodies of water. We offer the finest staff, service, and equipment available. Our decades of experience assure that we will give you the adventure of a lifetime! Rafting: Southwestern Alaska is full of pristine winding and converging rivers that teem with fish and wildlife. Each river has its own flavor, allowing you to choose the ideal setting and pace for your particular floating journey. Backpacking: We have everything here at Aniak Air Guides that you'll need to make that Dream Adventure become a reality. We can provide the perfect trip to meet your desires: daily fly-outs right from the lodge for day hikes, a quick overnight with a downhill- the-whole-way hike, a multi-stage expedition between high mountain lakes, or any combination thereof. We can adapt and customize any backpacking or camping trip to suit your own particular group's skill level, needs, and interests. Guides are also available, if desired. Wildlife Viewing: Get your cameras ready and prepare your eyes for stunning sights yet unseen! Hunting: Decades of big game hunting and guiding experience in the bush, along with thousands of hours flying in the unpopulated regions of Southwest and Western Alaska, assure that we can provide the most personalized hunt in
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Approximately 320 miles west of the nearest road system in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns