SafewayAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- With annual sales revenue of more than $42 billion, Safeway is one of the largest, food and drug retail chains in North America. It is a Fortune 100 company that maintains a network of distribution, manufacturing and food processing facilities. The retail chain operates over 1,750 stores throughout the United States and Canada. Safeway maintains several milk, bakery, ice cream, soft drink bottling, pet food, fruit and vegetable processing, and cheese and meat packaging plants. The retail chain markets its products under the mom to mom, Safeway SELECT, Signature Caf , Priority Pet Care, Basic Red, Primo Taglio, Rancher's Reserve, Lucerne and Bright Green brands. Through its subsidiary, Blackhawk Network Holdings, the retail chain provides third-party gift, prepaid, and sports and entertainment cards to retailers for sale. Safeway offers a range of diapers, nutritional drinks, toiletries and wipes for children. It also manufactures private-label and national brand products for various U.S. and international customers. The retail chain administers a variety of fundraising activities. In addition, it recycles nearly 450,000 tons of materials every year, as well as works in partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency. Safeway has been a recipient of the Champions of Diversity award from Supermarket News.
- Northern Lights Shopping Ctr
- Downtown Spenard, Spenard
- Grocery Stores, Supermarkets & Super Stores