I was looking for some place to buy a Brother Sewing Machine. The negative review came up and made me apprehensive. I went to a couple of other stores but ended up going to Riehl and I was glad I did. The salesperson that helped us was very professional, curteous and extremely helpful. We told her what we were looking to spend and she did not try to up-sell us. I got a great machine for a great price. \r \r T... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Riehl Sew N VacAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Riehl Sew N Vac Has Been Serving Alaskans Since 1955, Now With Two Locations, Anchorage And Fairbanks. Part Of Our Service To Our Customers Is To Help You Choose The Sewing Machine That Is Right For Your Needs. If You Call Us, Or Come Into Our Store, We Can Make Suggestions And Recommendations Based On What You Plan On Using Your Sewing Machine For.
- Household Sewing Machines; Industrial Sewing Machines,; Sewing Furniture; Vacuum Cleaners; Air Purifiers; Ironing Systems
- Baby Lock, Elna, Handi Quilter, Janome, Singer, Husqvarna, Viking, Brother, Juki, Consew
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Anchorage off of Spenard Road near 36th, Fairbanks off the Steese Highway.
- Sewing Machine Parts & Supplies, Household Sewing Machines, Vacuum Cleaners-Household-Dealers, Sewing Machines-Service & Repair, Air Cleaning & Purifying Equipment, Small Appliances, Small Appliance Repair, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems
They do an excellent job of keeping enough items in stock that when you're looking for something like a rare machine light bulb, etc.., chances are good that they'll have it. In the instance that they don't have an item, they'll actually call over to other sewing centers to track the item down. They no longer hold sewing classes at their location, however, they do maintain a current list of ongoing classes and ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Although Riehl has a great selection of machines they are way over priced based on other locations and their customer service is VERY poor. I have received wrong information on seperate trips into the store. Was told that if I buy a machine anywhere else they will not service it for me. If you buy items at their inflated price they will assist you but if you chose to save thousands, yes thousands else where they wi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch