- General Info:
- Payless ShoeSource, founded in 1956, is one of the largest, specialty family footwear retailers in the Western Hemisphere. It manages a network of more than 4,500 stores in the United States, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Canada and Central America. The chain s stores offer products from the Airwalk, American Eagle and Champion brands. Payless ShoeSource provides products for children, men and women. The chain also offers a variety of accessories, such as handbags, belts, hats, wallets and sunglasses. It sells sandals, slippers, work and fashion boots, and casual and dress shoes. In addition, the chain provides online shopping and shipping services. Payless ShoeSource is a part of Collective Brands.
- Airwalk, American Eagle, Champion
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, all major credit cards
- Dimond Ctr
- Dimond Center, Taku - Campbell
Collective Brands Inc.
- Shoe Stores, Women's Fashion Accessories
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average