Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrees, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. OWNER INFORMATION Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop”. He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- All your favorite things come together at Olive Garden. And now, there’s even more to love with All-New FlavorFilled Pairings. Freshly-filled pastas bursting with indulgent flavors and perfectly paired with irresistible steak, chicken, or shrimp. Enjoy your choice of delicious Lobster Ravioli & Tuscan Sirloin, Spinach and Ricotta Mezzaluna Ravioli & Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp, and Asiago Tortelloni & Parmesan Crusted Chicken. And, as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks, on us. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu has something for everyone and features a variety of Italian specialties, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef. From indulgent appetizers to entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks, there’s always something everyone will enjoy. Life is better together. So come in today and satisfy your craving for comfort and connection. We’re all family here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Tikahtnu Commons
- K-T Square, Northeast Anchorage
- Italian Restaurants, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
I know this Olive Garden is fairly new. They just opened a few months after we moved to Anchorage. Wife and I had a good time. They can be slow sometimes and their food cost at least $4 more per person than we are used to. Its expensive for what you get. We have been here about 3 times now and each time it get better. They need to have consistent service, sometimes its 'decent' and other times it sucks. I'm giving them 4 stars because I have seen an improvement since the first time we went.
Im not a complainer nor have I ever gone out of my way to make a screen name to right a negative review buy my husband just left and are very angry at the service and quality. Our waiter didn't get anything to our table without us asking where it was because it took so long. My martini was not warm but hot..?? Husbands Margarita on the rocks was melted, appetizer had to also be reminded about, it was cold along with our stale cold meal we asked for after waiting two hours to get it. I believe we were lied to, upon asking why others seated after us received their meals and got their ticket before us he said the cooks needed longer to cook our meal, LIE because it was cold. We were seated at 745 and didn't leave until 1030 if that gives you any idea of the poor service , and no my husband and I weren't chit chatting around, just waiting and asking where our food was. If this had been our first experience at olive garden I would never go back. Who knows we probably wont go back, save your money and go for ninos or little Italy
Last night me and my family ate at this Olive Garden and it was nasty. We didn't get everything we ordered and we threw the food away cause we just couldn't make ourselves eat it anymore. It will be a very long time before we eat at an Olive Garden again if we ever decide too.