I know this Olive Garden is fairly new. They just opened a few months after we moved to Anchorage. Wife and I had a good time. They can be slow sometimes and their food cost at least $4 more per person than we are used to. Its expensive for what you get. We have been here about 3 times now and each time it get better. They need to have consistent service, sometimes its 'decent' and other times it sucks. I'm giving th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- K-T Square, Northeast Anchorage
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants
Im not a complainer nor have I ever gone out of my way to make a screen name to right a negative review buy my husband just left and are very angry at the service and quality. Our waiter didn't get anything to our table without us asking where it was because it took so long. My martini was not warm but hot..?? Husbands Margarita on the rocks was melted, appetizer had to also be reminded about, it was cold along with... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Last night me and my family ate at this Olive Garden and it was nasty. We didn't get everything we ordered and we threw the food away cause we just couldn't make ourselves eat it anymore. It will be a very long time before we eat at an Olive Garden again if we ever decide too.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse