I know this Olive Garden is fairly new. They just opened a few months after we moved to Anchorage. Wife and I had a good time. They can be slow sometimes and their food cost at least $4 more per person than we are used to. Its expensive for what you get. We have been here about 3 times now and each time it get better. They need to have consistent service, sometimes its 'decent' and other times it sucks. I'm giving th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Introducing Olive Garden’s ALL NEW FlavorFilled Pastas, featuring raviolis so nice, we filled them twice. Like our incredibly indulgent Lobster Ravioli, bursting with lobster and cheese, tossed in a creamy lobster alfredo sauce and topped with jumbo shrimp. Or our Chicken Marsala Ravioli, a new take on an old Italian favorite, twice-filled with roasted chicken and Italian cheeses and served in a delicious Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and tomatoes. Plus, two dishes you know and love, Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni and Smoked Mozzarella Manicotti. And as always, it all comes with unlimited salad and breadsticks. Or treat yourself to our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- K-T Square, Northeast Anchorage
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
Im not a complainer nor have I ever gone out of my way to make a screen name to right a negative review buy my husband just left and are very angry at the service and quality. Our waiter didn't get anything to our table without us asking where it was because it took so long. My martini was not warm but hot..?? Husbands Margarita on the rocks was melted, appetizer had to also be reminded about, it was cold along with ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Last night me and my family ate at this Olive Garden and it was nasty. We didn't get everything we ordered and we threw the food away cause we just couldn't make ourselves eat it anymore. It will be a very long time before we eat at an Olive Garden again if we ever decide too.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse