North Star Behavioral Health SystemAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- North Star is Alaska's premier behavioral health provider that specializes in helping young people with life's challenges. We recognize that childhood should be a time of joy, fulfillment, growth and nurturing care. We also recognize that situations happen that are beyond young people’s control or ability to effectively handle. Our programs at North Star work with the family and the community to help facilitate optimal growth and nurturing throughout times of childhood adversity. Our goal is to help young people get on a track that leads to a life of youthfulness – the life that children and adolescents deserve.
TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR QUALITY HEALTHCARE SERVICES THAT:
- Patients recommend to their families and friends
- Physicians prefer for their patients
- Purchasers select for their clients
- Employees are proud of
We realize this vision through our commitment to the following principles: service excellence, continuous improvement in measurable ways, employee development, ethical and fair treatment of all, teamwork, compassion, and innovation in service delivery.
Service Excellence is Our Goal North Star Behavioral Health is designed with teams of professionals whose goal is to provide excellence in care for the children, adolescents, and the families that we serve. In providing care for our patients and their families, we value compassion, respect, education, and challenging each individual who comes into contact with our highly educated and skilled professionals. Gaining the most out of the difficult time that brought them to our services is our goal. All North Star employees are committed to and strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and families, ensuring access to service that is prompt, efficient, user friendly and effective.
- Airport Heights, Merrill Field
- Mental Health Services, Hospitals