On March 13, I took my GMC to Midas on Northern Lights. The reason for the visit was because the ABS light was on. They said it needed ball joints and other work. I said the ball joints had been replaced three times already. They assured me that they only used top quality parts and they would warrenty them for 12 months/12,000 miles. After less than 1,550 miles and 2 1/2 weeks the ball joints were again bad. Th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Midas Auto Service ExpertsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Visit Midas in Anchorage located at 711 E. Northern Lights Boulevard for complete auto care for your vehicle. Visit us for regular maintenance visits, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on your brakes, muffler and exhaust, suspension, air conditioner, or any other mechanical or electrical component of your car.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (907) 258-0147
Toll Free: (800) 621-8545
TollFree: (800) 621-8545
- Bridgestone Tire, Firestone
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, debit, company card
- Motorist Assurance Program
Midas - Northern Lights
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Tire Dealers, Auto Transmission, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
We took our vehicle into this shop a few weeks ago to get an alignment, and winter tires put on. On the board Midas claims that they do a ""Midas Courtesy Fluid Check"" among other ""courtesy"" checks while they service your vehicles.\r
Two weeks later our car broke down. The engine was completely frozen up and totaled, and it only had one cup of oil in it. It now will need a whole new engine, costing us well ov... view more
I TRUST Midas. They are fast, helpful. accurate.
I blew a radiator hose and they had me fixed so quickly that I still made my appointment that I had scheduled.
Just took the SUV in for a major work over and I know they will be fast, reasonable, and do the work that they are paid for unlike my last mechanic.