This company doesn't have a sense of what customer appreciation means. They have had to return several times to fix their OWN work and each time they come, they take our money with them. I run my own small business and even though it is not in the same industry, business fundamentals are business fundamentals. The customers are to be taken care of 101% and it should always be done right the first time. Klebs is far f... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Klebs Mechanical IncAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Mechanical Contractors, Heating Contractors, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Air Conditioning Contractors, Plumbing Contractors. Call us today for appointment.
- Klebs mechanical offers full service heating. Plumbing and AIR quality control for residential and commercial. We offer 24/7 emergency services.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, master card, visa
- Anchorage AK
- Parkway Estates, Taku - Campbell
- Mechanical Contractors, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Sheet Metal Fabricators, Heating Equipment & Systems, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Sheet Metal Work, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbers
Paid thousands for them to install new furnace and on-demand hot water heater. Their lack of expertise in all areas of the install forced them to come out 5 additional times. Exhaust pipes into roof were leaking water, adjustments to water heater were way off. 1 year later they had to come back out because the furnace wasn't working. I was told it was a condensation issue and they'd install a "t bar" to fix it. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Once you use them...they always have to come back. That's part of they're plan.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
As the General Manager at KLEBS, I am very concerned about your experience with our company. It is our goal always to meet the needs of our clients professionally, courteously and successfully. If you are available to contact me directly at 365-2500, I would like to review your experience and see fi there is anything we can do to off-set your frustration.