Chilkoot CharliesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Founded in 1970, Chilkoot Charlie's is a full-service bar located in Anchorage, Alaska. It features approximately 10 bars and dance floors. The bar hosts various live band performances by Metallica, Ted Nugent, Bad Company, Bryan Adams, Quiet Riot, Great White and Joe Satriani. Chilkoot Charlie's serves as a private party and banquet facility that provides bartenders, servers, security and disc jockeys. It also offers in-house catering services in partnership with Sal's New York Grill. The bar operates a souvenir shop that provides a variety of T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, jackets, aprons, pickles and coffee mugs. Chilkoot Charlie's bars includes South Long, Patio, Bird House and Swing bars.
- Extra Phones:
Promotions: (907) 279-1692
- 3 Dance Floors, Live Entertainment 7 Nights A Week, Home Of The Bird House Bar, The Russian Room
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Downtown Spenard, Spenard
- 3 ATMs, Handicap Access, Non-Smoking Bar, Outdoor Smoking Patio, Serving food 6pm to Close, T-Shirts and Hats
- Night Clubs, Bars, Cocktail Lounges, Taverns, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants
Chilkoot Charlie's (a.k.a. 'Koots') is such an awesome hangout. They have sports on the tvs, great music, different themed bars, it's ....awesome. You would think the cheap beer is cheap tasting, but they have a huge selection of great beers on tap for a dollar. A dollar! They also feature Sal's Grill, who has the best pizzas and calzones in Anchorage. To make it even better, Koots has a live band every night, Etting... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Since the club scene is limited here in Anchorage, Koots is an alright place to go out drinking and dancing with your friends. The service certainly isn't the best. You have to wait too long for drinks and some of the staff are not very friendly. There doesn't seem to be any ventilation system so it gets extremely smokey and in the summer it can get unbearably hot because it gets so crowded and there is no air condit... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch