STAY AWAY FROM CHESTER VALLEY!! I've been using their services for years, and was surprised of this situation! She burned my dog shaving him, and will not take responsibility, return my phone calls to seek advice on the wound area, and will not see him when I stopped by the following day! She had her office staff call me to tell me they were going to stop seeing my animals as patients. NO APOLOGIES, NO RESPONSIBILITY... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Chester Valley Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
"Helping Pets Enjoy Every Adventure"
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Veterinarians, Animal Hospitals, Laboratories Veterinary, Animal Health Products, Veterinarians Radiologists
- Full Service Veterinary Hospital, Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, EKG, Dentistry, In-House Lab. Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, Exotic Animals.
- Eukanuba, Hills
- Payment method:
- master card, discover, visa
- The Alaska Village, Northeast Anchorage
- Annual wellness, internal medicine, dentistry, ultrasound, chemotherapy, infectious disease prevention and control, weight managment, surgery, senior wellness, dermatology, ophthalmology, cardiology, respiratory therapy, emergency and critical care, prenatal care, chronic disease management, behavior medicine, ophthalmology, boarding, and grooming.
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services
Dr. Kesting has been a great vet for my cats. She is smart, caring, and dedicated to her work, which is a great combination. When I found that one of my cats had an eye infection just as the clinic was closing for the night, she put off personal plans to deal with it. The infection was gone in a couple of days. I would recommend the clinic to anyone.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
As a life long Alaskan and a pet owner for over 45 years, I can not say enough good things about the amazing Dr. Kesting and her staff. Dr. K saved our sweet cats life when all other vets said that we should put her to sleep. We were blessed with 3 more years with our happy and healthy cat. Dr. Kestings kindness and willingness to go the extra mile for our cat truly sets her apart from all other vets in Anchorage. Dr... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse
I cannot recommend Dr. Kesting and her staff more highly. I have a 15-year-old dog who has moved all over the country with me, so we’ve seen a lot of vets. Dr. Kesting is, hands down, the best. What distinguishes her is her combination of medical competence, people skills, and animal love. She’s great with my dog, and she’s also great with me. She’s very good about keeping me appraised of the situation and explaining... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse
I never post reviews online however when I read an earlier, defamatory review of Dr. Shannon Kesting I felt I needed to step up to defend her. My experience with Dr. Kesting began years ago when I brought my aging German Sheppard in to be seen at PetER. She was obviously very knowledgeable, and fortunately for me very patient as I am one of those people that requires a lot of information. She took the time to explain... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse