Blake's Plumbing & Heating
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- 24/7; NO OVER TIME CHARGES. Fully licensed, Bonded and Insured Contractors Business License #2900.
- Extra Phones:
Message Phone Number: (907) 248-1805
- Residential & Commercial We Install and Repair. Same rate 7 days a week. Boilers, Water Heaters, Base Board Heaters, Toilets, Hook up Gas Appliances, Gas BBQ Installation, Sump Pumps,Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Instant Hot Water Makers, Ice Makers, Outside Hot or Cold Water (Frost Free)
- Payment method:
- cash, check, amex, discover, master card, visa
- West Turnagain, Turnagain
- Heating Contractors & Specialties, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Heating Equipment & Systems
Blake is very professionalism and on time and have a reasonable price. I had a leak in the laundry room from a pipe, He knew right off what was going on, and fix it right away. I was satisfy with the work and the cleanness He done. I will prefer Him to all that in need for plumbing work.
This was the BEST customer service experience I have had to date in Anchorage. Dave the Plumber was outstanding. I was stressed because of a tight deadline for plumbing repair because I'm selling my house. He came over same day I called, assessed the situation, found a solution and returned 2 days later to fix it. Pricing was more than fair and he was pleasant, has a great attitude. I would recommend him, in a heart beat!
I have worked in maintenance management in my working days. I hired Blake's plumbing a couple of years ago to fix some broken outdoor faucets. The work was done quickly. His pricing was fair. He explained everything. The speed was astounding. He really knows his job. Today May 15, 2015 he fixed three faucets, including kitchen sink, shower/bath and bathroom sink. I can't say enough on how satisfied I am with Blake's work. He is a good guy and a real professional. He is my plumber.
I cannot recommend Blake's Plumbing & Heating enough. I called Blake about replacing my broken garbage disposal - and he put me on his morning schedule right then. It took him less than 25 minutes to replace my disposal and he even fixed a pipe under my kitchen sink that I didn't even know was broken! Professional, courteous, efficient, and speedy customer care. I was extremely pleased and satisfied with Blake's work.
After having three other plumbers in the last 2 years try and fix a leak in my shower, Blake @ Blake's Plumbing was able to pinpoint exactly what the problem was, and, at my request, gave me directions on how to fix it myself, potentially saving me thousands of dollars. It's difficult to find an honest business person who knows what they're doing...it took me 4 tries but I succeeded! Thanks Blake
i had blake come over and my crawl space was flooded. i had two other plumbers came over and refused to help. Blake jumped in and crawled in the water to fix the sump pump on a saturday. i did have to pay any overtime thanks i will always call blakes plumbing
I was having problems with water pressure through my upstairs zone. I called one plumber who was highly recommended from Angie's list, but he couldn't figure out my problem, but still charged me over $350. I contacted Blake's and after 30 minutes at my house, the problem was fixed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blake's Plumbing & Heating!