Saint Anthony's Health CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center is a two-campus, 199-bed acute care facility located in Alton, Illinois. Comprised of the Saint Anthony's Health Center campus and Saint Clare's Hospital, the organization offers the latest in technology and state-of-the-art medicine administered with compassion and skill.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (618) 463-1234
- Services based at Saint Anthony's Health Center, located at #1 Saint Anthony's Way in Alton include: Emergency, Obstetrics, Surgery, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal Diagnostic Center, Imaging Services, Sleep Studies, diagnostic services and medical care.
- Saint Anthony's Health Center
- Price Range:
- We offer financial assistance to patients who qualify according to the terms and conditions of Saint Anthony's Health Center.
- Saint Anthony's Health Center serves Alton, Godfrey, East Alton, Wood River, Bethalto, Rosewood Heights, Roxana, Jerseyville and surrounding communities.
- To achieve this vision, we will utilize our resources to provide services in support of the right to, and quality of, life for all persons, and extend our ministries by providing a continuum of high quality, cost effective care, including acute care services and the care of the elderly and the homebound.
Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- American College of Radiology, American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Accreditation, College of American Pathologists, CARF - the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, EDAP - Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics, and The Joint Commission
- Physicians & Surgeons, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Oxygen Therapy Equipment, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Health & Wellness Products, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Clinics