- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Fresh is in our food: Each day, you’ll find an updated selection of fresh fish on our Today’s Fresh Fish menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, freshly baked Cheddar Bay Biscuits™, crisp salads and a host of fresh seafood recipes waiting to be explored. Fresh is in our knowledge: No one knows seafood better than we do. As global seafood buyers, we have employees stationed throughout the world who inspect our seafood the moment it comes out of the water. They ensure it meets standards that are second to none. Then, the renowned chefs at our culinary center deliver the fresh expertise that turns it all into something truly special. Fresh is in our dedication: We hold ourselves to the highest standards for service, quality and a welcoming atmosphere. And we’re focused on doing what’s right – for our employees, in our communities and in the world. Fresh is in our commitment: You deserve the freshest food and thinking. So every time you visit one of our seafood restaurants or our online seafood store, you’ll find an uncommon commitment to deliver the best of the sea with fresh energy and fresh ideas that we hope will make you want to come back again and again
- *Seafood entrees: Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Scallops, Fresh Fish *Steak entrees *Chicken entrees *Appetizers *Soup & Salad *Cheddar Bay Biscuits *Desserts *Specialty Dinner & Lunch Entrees *Children's Menus *Wine Variety *Lunch Specials
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit, discover
- West Town Corners
- Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Steak Houses, American Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
04/19/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have to agree that it is not the best Seafood Restaurant yet in the Orlando Area I have not encountered a ""fresh seafood"" restaurant... all of them serve frozen produce... Now... if you ask me about the LOBSTERS I have to say that they are the best in town... you know they are fresh as you can pick your own and as long as you have them the ""NATURAL"" way --steamed-- you will never fail... As for the service, it could be better, specially from those who call themselves ""hosts"", yet I have seen worse in so-called first class restaurants... so far, on every occasion that I have visited a RL, I have had good and friendly service... stick with the LOBSTERS and you will have no complaints... as for the ""ambience"" I have to say that the RLs that I have visited in the Orlando Area are fantastic when you compare them to those I have seen in the WCD Metropolitan Area...
05/18/2004Provided by Citysearch -
No. I'm always shocked when I come to this site and see that, out of hundreds of restaurants, a chain restaurant that serves frozen food is listed as a 'best' restaurant. Red Lobster has it's good points I will admit.... I love the biscuits! And the atmosphere is cool, very florida-y...but best seafood??? C'mon...they serve frozen seafood, and frozen shrimp...I can make seafood better at home... Some of the 'catch of the day' entrees are ok...if it's fresh...but it's a chain for goodness sakes!!! It's like saying the Olive Garden is the best Italian!!! PLEASE!!!!! I hate to see pour unknowing tourists get the idea that we in Orlando think this is this is the best seafood restaurant! There are SO many good places to get seafood...