DO NOT USE THIS LOCATION!!!!! The worst customer service ever!!! I have been using Enterprise for a long time. I have never had a problem until I went to this particular store. Tiffany, the girl at the counter is rude and a liar...when I rent a car, I rent for long periods of time, she called me to tell me that I have to rewrite my monthly contract, as I know that I have to do every 30 days...right after that I needed to take an emergency flight out of florida because my dad got sick, I calledher to let her know when I would be back and that the car remains in my driveway....the next day after I had spoken to her and she was fine with it, she reported the car stolen...now Enterprise will not rent to me...when I went to the location that I was renting from for 2 years and told them what she did, they were apaulled...but they also said that she is not easy to deal with and she has already been through a whole bunch of Enterprise locations because of her attitude. I STOLE A CAR!!! REALLY????
- General Info:
- Pick Enterprise. We'll Pick You Up.®
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Altamonte Springs, FL. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- San Sebastian Heights
- Car Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Truck Rental
The inside windows were so dirty, EVEN THE WINDSHIELD. I don't think that the people working the counter should have to do repairs o the computers. Also I feel as me and the other people who had to wait 45 minutes should got a discount for our time. Your company sure would charge us if we were late bringing the car back