- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And they promise to give you comprehensive care in a judgment-free environment. Because at Aspen Dental, our dentists treat each patient as if they were family. If you’re a denture wearer, you can choose from seven styles of our exclusive ComfiDents® brand dentures, more diverse and affordable options than are available at traditional dental practices. Plus, our on-site denture lab means quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Thanks to our convenient locations and extended office hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, scheduling an appointment is easy! You can schedule your appointment by phone Monday - Saturday, 7am - 9pm EST. Or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Walk-in patients and emergencies are welcome.
- Check-Ups, Cosmetic Dentistry, Crowns & Bridges, Denture Repair & Relining, Denture Replacement, Emergency Dental Care, Fillings, Gum Disease, Oral Surgery, Root Canals, Teeth Whitening (not available at all locations), Digital X-Rays
- NaturaLytes®, ComfiLytes®, Cast Partial Dentures, SecureDent® Implant System, FlexiLytes®, FlexiLytes Combo®, Dental Implants, Sonic Bright by Oral B, Carestream Dental digital X-rays, Imtek Mini Denture Implants, Vizilite Oral cancer screening
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Dentists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Dental Hygienists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Other Information:
Specialties: Denture Repair, Dental Implants, Emergency Dentistry, Dentures, Oral Surgery, Affordable Dentists, Dentures Made Affordable, Dentistry
By Appointment Only: Yes
Very Impressed with my experience at this location! I'd seen their ad on TV and since my previous dentist died suddenly, and I no longer had insurance AND I needed to have a tooth with a failed root canal extracted, I went there. Everything they say in their TV ad is true...free exam, free full mouth xrays, free copies of xrays and an estimate as to what I needed - extraction, cleaning, two cavities, etc. They were extremely fair about the extraction cost... it was considered surgical due to the post in the tooth but because it came out in five minutes the dentist agreed that the simple extraction cost of $130 was a fair charge - YES! Cleaning will be done next and a couple of tiny cavities and they don't hammer you to make an appointment either knowing that not everyone has extra cash for such care. Check them out. I do not think they are any more expensive than a private dentist (most are now being managed by management corporations and their prices have gone sky high to pay for those services so you've got nothing to lose,) and I think the care was very good!!