Tannenhauf Golf ClubAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Great Golf In A Country Setting
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Tannenhauf Golf Club, located just 16 miles east of Canton, is a family owned golf course built in 1959 by James G. Harrison and Fred Garbin. Tannenhauf is a challenging but fair test of one's golfing ability. Its country setting and serene atmosphere make it a fun and relaxing place to play. We start your day off with a challenging par 5 over the water and provide you with three more par 5's, four par 3's, and ten par 4's. Eighteen beautiful holes await you at Tannenhauf.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 533-5140
- 18 Holes - Full Practice Facility - Instruction - Golf Outings - And More!
- 11 To 20 Tees 18 Holes
- Golf Courses, Golf Practice Ranges, Sports & Entertainment Centers, Sports Clubs & Organizations, Private Golf Courses