09/16/2009Provided by Citysearch -
1) These idiots can boot your car without a trial and without knowing if you need the vehicle for medical reasons ... WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA! Lets possibly ki ll someone over a few dollars
2) Don't get me started on the ""10 days to pay or the fine increases"" ... What if I get paid every 2 weeks (14 days)? Am I now more of a menace to society that I should have to pay more? Was I a menace in the first place?
3) Try and find some information about your rights as a citizen on their website .. I double dog dare you! Oh.. and if your looking for the law you broke ... well ... its not on the ticket so good luck! Your basically instructed to just pay the fine ASAP however you CAN dispute the ticket ... but you'll lose.
4) Tickets are handed out without logic ... you could park in the desert with no cars within a hundred miles, but if your car is ""facing the wrong way"" (which is the biggest B.S. ticket of them all!) you'll still get a fine.
5) There is a car in a parking lot by my home with a distress rag in the drivers side window to indicate the car broke down. 2 days later it now has 3 tickets on the windshield. We're in a recession! Allentown stinks at bringing jobs here! Have some freakin compassion you A-holes!
6) Why does the parking authority own a fleet of hi-tech cars? TAKE THE DAMN BUS OR WALK! ? What?s that? It?s a hassle? TOO BAD! You should know the feeling of what you put people through.
7) If you've ever been to the Allentown Parking Authority you'll notice they sit behind glass ... hmmm .. i wonder why they feel the need to do that? Would it be people angry about the wonderful service they provide?