Geometrics Hair Design
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Geometrics Hair Design has been in business since 1990 in Old Town Alexandria, VA. An Expert in Organic Hair Color and Highlights. A Premier Hair Salon that offers services such as Haircuts, Custom and Corrective Hair Color and Highlights, and Permanent waves. We use Organic Hair Color and Curl Systems as well as Surface Hair, Organic Hair Care Products.
- An Expert in Organic Hair Color and Highlights. A Premier Hair Salon that offers services such as Haircuts, Custom and Corrective Hair Color and Highlights, and Permanent waves. We use Organic Hair Color and Curl Systems as well as Surface Hair, Organic Hair Care Products.
- Organic Hair Care Products., Organic Color and Curl Systems, Surface Hair
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa, cash
- We have been in business since 1990 in Old Town Alexandria, VA. An Expert in Organic Hair Color and Highlights. A Premier Hair Salon that offers services such as Haircuts, Custom and Corrective Hair Color and Highlights, and Permanent waves. We use Organic Hair Color and Curl Systems as well as Surface Hair, Organic Hair Care Products. Located near the Eisenhower Metro. Near the corner of Eisenhower Ave. and John Carlyle St. Old Town Alexandria, VA 22314
- Eisenhower East - Carlyle District, Taylor Run
- The Better Business Bureau.
- Hair Stylists, Beauty Salons, Cosmetologists
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
I have been visiting Geometrics for nails and hair for too many years to count. The services are of the highest quality and the shop itself is always spotless.
If youa re looking for an excellent manicure, a fine cut, or color that is better than real, this is the salon for you!
We have been loyal clients of Geometrics for 20 years. My husband followed a stylist to Geometrics and never left. After we became a couple, I began having my hair cut and styled there as well. Why do we keep coming back? Marie and her fellow stylists are warm and friendly, yet provide top-notch services that fit any lifestyle (from low-maintenance to glamourous). Marie never forgets a birthday, always remembers what is going on in your life, and ends each session with a hug. Our 4 year-old daughter absolutely loves Marie too. She gives her a very low mainenence but very stylist trim and blow dry. She is very gentle and patient, and our daughter feels like a star when she looks at her styled locks in the big mirror.
It's true, Marie has been doing my hair for a little more than twenty years. During that time, I even lived in Germany for awhile and still only trusted my hair to Marie. Now I live in Old Town and lucky for me Geometrics is still my salon of
choise. My experience there is always pleasant -- beginning with a warm welcome, the expert hair treatment, a facial or manicure and a hug from Marie when I leave. I recommend Geometrics to everyone as I already have to my family and friends. My sister and nieces are now also loyal customers.
Thanks, Marie. You are wonderfu.
Marie and her staff at Geometrics provide an environment that is welcoming and relaxing. Their commitment to their clients will be obvious as soon as you step through the door! Everyone is greeted by name, coming and going. You are made to feel that your business is important to Geometrics, and appreciated. When it comes to hair color Marie is a magician. I've been "enhancing" my hair color for years, and no one has caught on! I love the head massages that are a part of getting your hair washed, and have almost dozed off a few times I'm so relaxed. This is a great salon for color and haircut!
I have been going to Geometrics Hair Design for a number of years. My hair stylist has cut both my hair and my children's hair. They listen to what you say and do an excellent job every time I have been. They are fabulous with color and your hair looks natural and not dyed! I have had many, many compliments from both friends and stranger when out and about. Many of them have started coming to this salon. Everyone is very friendly. We are like a big family! ks
Would you like to be pampered, unhurried, and made to look fabulous? Then I would highly recommend making an appointment with Marie. As soon as you arrive at Geometrics, Marie and her team are working hard to give you a very special experience. Marie is particularly gifted in hair coloring, and my hair has never looked better. It's fun to go to dinner with friends afterwards just to hear their compliments.
Marie has been cutting my hair for nearly 25 years and she is the best, an artist and professional. There have been times when I have strayed and tried other salons that are "all the rage" but it doesn't take long for me to go running back to Geometrics. The salon is cozy and welcoming. The staff are warm and friendly. I travel quite a bit and I am often asked, "Who cuts your hair?" and I am pleased to tell them that it is Marie, at Geometrics, in Alexandria, Virginia -- just minutes from Washington National Airport and worth the trip.
I have been going to Geometrics Salon for 13 years and I keep coming back because I always get beautiful, natural, not steaky color and a fantastic cut. I have had my hair,nails and waxing done there and have had great service from every stylist every time. They are high class.