I too had a terrible experience with their customer service. Purchased a firearm for my son on 12/29/10 took it to the range a couple of times and had the extractor pin break. Took it back to the shop and asked them to order the part, still waiting after 3 weeks. Asked the owner if he could send the weapon back to the manufacture as a warranty and exchange it for a new one since is less that 2 months old, he got upset and walked away. I originally went there to support the local shop...view more, what a joke. Next time I will go to Big 5.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Los Ranchos Gun ShopAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Los Ranchos Gun Shop has a great selection of hunting and shooting equipment. Our expert staff will help you find the right equipment for your recreational needs. We feature shotguns, pistols and rifles of all calibers.
To help you zero in on your target, we sell, mount and site variety of scopes. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or trade Los Ranchos Gun Shop is ready to make a deal. Our staff are trained to help you make the right selection, whether for hunting, personal protection or shooting at the range.
- New & used guns
- Reloading supplies
- Scopes & binoculars
- Muzzle loading guns & accessories
- Gunsmithing and repair Conveniently located on 4th St NW, just south of Osuna, Los Ranchos Gun Shop is eager to serve you. Call today for information on our current inventory.
- Benelli, RCBS, Taurus
- Payment method:
- check, discover, amex, cash, master card, visa, all major credit cards, debit
- Sandia View
- Guns & Gunsmiths, Sporting Goods, Fishing Tackle, Ammunition
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Their prices and selection are pretty good, but their customer service is lousy. You can be standing right in front of them looking at their ammunition and they will walk away instead of providing any kind of customer service. When they finally do ask you what you want, they are rude about it as if you were a burden to them. They stuff their faces with food on the counter right in front of the customers. Overall, they seem upset when a customer enters the store, even good, high-dollar ...view morecustomers. I've never seen anyone look so depressed when a customer spends $1,500 with them. I won't be going back there again.view lessProvided by Citysearch