Los Pinos is my favorite tackle shop in New Mexico!! I love its' large selection of high end bass fishing equipment and fishing outerwear as well as the great service I receive! If you are looking for bass or fly fishing equipment...definitely go to Los Pinos. You won't be disappointed!! Dale WagyShare Review
Los Pinos Fly and Tackle Shop
Fishing is a way of life.
- Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Sat 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sun Closed
- General Info:
This is a well stocked fishing store in the middle of a desert!
Friendly & helpful small town atmosphere in the city.
We can outfit you from head to toes.
We offer fishing clinics, fly tying classes, and casting lessons.
We can tell you how, show you how, and teach you how to catch the fish of your lifetime.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (505) 837-9369
- Brodin, Cortland, Dan Bailey, Fishpond, Galvan, Korkers, Live Target, Redington, Rio, Sage, Scientific Angler, Simms, Smith Optics, Solitude, St. Croix, Umpqua, Winston
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, insurance, mastercard, paypal, visa
Conveniently located by the I-25 / I-40 interchange.
Just minutes from the airport.
- Duke City Industrial Area
Sawyer Creek LLC
- Sporting Goods, Fishing Tackle
- Other Information:
Parking: Self, On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes